How do I schedule a consultation?
What exactly is an intuitive consultation and how can it help me?
What can I expect from an intuitive consultation?
How can I best prepare for my consultation?
If I order an Email Consultation, how soon will I get it?
How do you work with businesses?
How do I choose whether to buy a business or a personal consultation?
Why can't I ask questions regarding a business during a personal consultation?
How can I get a free intuitive consultation for referring a new client?
How can I contact Nancy directly?
Click here to schedule a consultation.
In an intuitive consultation, I work with you one-on-one by phone or in email format. The content and process depend on your situation and your intention for the consultation. During a consultation, I draw from a wide range of tools and techniques, primarily in these categories:
- Intuitive Assessment Using Focused Intuition to access information for you that is beyond your reach
- Depth Consciousness Techniques for mastery of self, or mastery of your business
- Universal Field Techniques for mastery of your or your business' interactions with the world
During a phone intuitive consultation, you'll usually provide a starting point such as a question or problem. Then the consultation progresses according to content and facilitation I provide, as well as your follow-up questions or additional topics. For your email intuitive consultation, you complete a request form with your question or specific topic, and I will then dedicate at least 30 minutes creating a consultation message to email to you.
To get the most value from your consultation, I suggest taking these steps ahead of time:
- Clarify and write your intention(s) for the consultation: What outcome do you want from the consultation? What do you want to know or change by the time the consultation is finished? Write down your intention to read to me (if it's a phone consultation) or include it in your request (if it's an email consultation).
- Write your questions, and be specific about what you want to know. Ask yourself trigger questions like "I could achieve what I need to if I could just..." or "If I could change one thing, it would be..." or "What concerns me most is..." and "If I knew all that, what else would I want to know?".
Nancy usually completes Email Consultations within a day or so, but please allow up to four business days for delivery depending on current demand level.
I work with one person within each organization who serves the single point of contact for that organization.
If you will be asking questions regarding business matters (e.g., about a business you own or work for, or another business, business finances, or any questions for which the information or consultation benefits a business), order a business consultation. If you will be asking questions about personal matters (e.g., personal life, relationships, career path, personal finances, or other matters that pertain only to you), order a personal consultation.
I do not address business matters during personal consultations because the scale, complexity, and nature of factors in business situations demand a wider range of techniques and greater effort on my part, and because, before business matters can be discussed, legal steps must be taken to ensure that the person I'm consulting for is an official representative of the business, that the business has officially approved the person's role as liaison with my company, and that all necessary corporate documentation has been completed.
I offer a free mini-consultation by phone or email as a thank you for each new client you refer who mentions your name when they purchase their first consultation. Click here for details.
Click here to contact me.